Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tile Flooring Backer Board I'm Putting Down Cement Backer Board So I Can Tile. Can I Lay It Over Remnants Of Paper From Linoleum?

I'm putting down cement backer board so I can tile. Can I lay it over remnants of paper from linoleum? - tile flooring backer board

I have old linoleum, plywood and two layers of linoleum to get oak floor in my bathroom. This is logical because the paper, a standard has confirmed that support for the first layer of linoleum had. I'll take Hardi-Backer, then the tiles. Am I obligated to take to support the old tiles on equipment before leaving the Hardi Backer? It is very hard to remove. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Notebook rug patio Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates