Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cryptography Software Hello.I Live In Russia. I'm Software Developer (8+years).How I Can Find Work In USA. Virspb@gmail.com?

Hello.I live in Russia. I'm software developer (8+years).How I can find work in USA. virspb@gmail.com? - cryptography software

Master's University (Baltic State Technical University). Any kind of work. Expert Delphi, C / C + + expert. Extensive experience with network programming, VoIP, Embedded Systems (MCS51, AVR (ATMega), ARM, Motorola, etc.), DSP (TMS320C5xxx). Databases (MySQL, MS SQL), cryptography, dismantling and courses, VS, and many others. Many OS: Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, VxWorks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Notebook rug patio Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates