Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can You Take A Boat From Lake Ontario To The Atlantic Ocean I'd Like To Know If It Is Appropriate To Be Totally Naked On A Boat?

I'd like to know if it is appropriate to be totally naked on a boat? - can you take a boat from lake ontario to the atlantic ocean

Once far enough from the shore of the lake, you can not see me and my girlfriend wants to sunbathe, and I would wear our bathing suits and bare as we are dedicated to the nudist lifestyle and is no tan lines? Both live in Ontario, Canada, and a boat trip on Lake Erie. Do you think it would be a good thing to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Notebook rug patio Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates